Tuesday 5 August 2008

Its the start of a new month and cant believe its nearly the end of summer. The shop has been steady considering the road has been closed. I have had my first shoplifter who I confronted and claimed they weren't stealing anything then decided to have a chat. Felt a bit shaky after. I have been looking for new stock and found some lovely new jewellery to stock so hopefully be in the shop soon. I have trixie delicious plates in the window check out her etsy page her stuff is cool. It is vandalised vintage old vintage plates with suggestive words on them they definitely stop people in their tracks. I think Aberdeen is slowly getting what johnny come lately is about and definitely seeing a lot of new customers long may it continue. Getting a website underway so more people can see the cool stuff in the shop x

No comments: